Why Having A Toddler Is Like Being at a Frat Party
This is a complete steal from the blog, Suburban Snapshots from June 2010. Please go visit her blog to see for yourself! It travelled around Facebook like a virus and made me laugh out loud a few times. Hope you enjoy!
10. There are half-full, brightly-colored plastic cups on the floor in every room. Three are in the bathtub.
9. There’s always that one girl, bawling her eyes out in a corner.
8. It’s best not to assume that the person closest to you has any control over their digestive function.
7. You sneak off to the bathroom knowing that as soon as you sit down, someone’s going to start banging on the door.
6. Probably 80% of the stains on the furniture contain DNA.
5. You’ve got someone in your face at 3 a.m. looking for a drink.
4. There’s definitely going to be a fight.
3. You’re not sure whether anything you’re doing is right, you just hope it won’t get you arrested.
2. There are crumpled-up underpants everywhere.
1. You wake up wondering exactly how and when the person in bed with you got there.
2 thoughts on “Why Having A Toddler Is Like Being at a Frat Party”
Now is my chance to get to know YOU a little better! Answer these questions in the comments!
1. What kind of swimsuit to you wear? Bikini or Tank? Banana Sling or Trunks? Trunks
2. If you could go anywhere right now for one week, where and why? Southern Carribean Cruise high on my list.. the islands would be beautiful right now
3. Guns are good or bad? Neither.. up to user
4. Home-brewed coffee or Starbucks? Home brewed Gevalia
5. Most embarrassing childhood memory? too many lol
6. Big news story that stays on your mind? Japan
7. Mac or PC? Are you going to go for the iPad? PC.. no
8. What’s your dream job? Public Speaking
9. Favorite breakfast treat? fresh strawberries on puff pastry
10. Dinner or supper… what do you eat around 5 p.m.? Dinner.. usuall nothing until 6:30
Now, why am I not surprised that you’d love to be public speaking professionally? Also really appreciate your perspective on guns…