First, I’d like to thank all the people who read my post on the touchy subject-of-abortion-which-shall-never-be-named and didn’t go all fiery on me.
Not a single hateful comment. Pretty amazing!
Second, I’ve spent the last 45 minutes trying to figure out what I’m motivated to write about tonight because, well, I write every day and I’d like to be quirky… or inspirational… or shocking.
It has not worked out. So I’ll just share a few of the ideas I’ve had that haven’t actually materialized into anything substantial.
- I found a great post about being remorseful for the judgments you have before you’re actually in the thick of parenting, but they said it so well I can’t use the idea as fodder and steal it for my own. Bah humbug.
- I’m halfway through this pregnancy. I’m not showing very much, as the sad but true fact is my lard baby has just been replaced by the actual growing baby. I am completely at peace with this being my last foray into reproductive bliss. I’ll leave it to those brave women in their 20s from now on…
- Lizard is watching a show called “Doomsday Bunkers” while I write. The people on it scare me. Which is saying something because I’m all about preparing for worldwide drama, drama, drama with food supplies, guns, and such. But these people… oh, my. They take it to a whole new level.
- We have a bead and Crayon mating epidemic in the house. Everywhere I look beads and Crayons are multiplying. Basically, if there’s a small item that can be hidden underneath an area rug and possibly lame you for life… it’s finding our living space a welcome breeding ground.
- I get an insane amount of pleasure in eating fatty, unwholesome foods while watching television shows like America’s Next Top Model or the Biggest Loser. I don’t have an explanation for this and I’m not proud. It just makes me feel rebellious. Yeah. I live a really exciting life.
That’s all from me for tonight. What are the five thoughts on your mind right now?