Well, the great crud has hit me so I’ll just be putting a few snippets out for you tonight instead of an actual post. Thanks for your understanding. It’s hard to think in complete paragraphs when your nose is making squeaking noises.
1. The rabbit did not produce babies, despite my loving care. There are two possible options: 1. she wasn’t actually pregnant. This is possible since it was her first time being bred. 2. She was pregnant, had the babies, and ate them all. I’m leaning toward this explanation because she was looking extremely fat and now looks thinner. It’s a mystery. Dumb rabbit.
2. I need yummy pork recipes. If you have a pork recipe that’s a winner, would you please let me know? We purchased a pig from a local 4H-er and now I have a freezer full of pork and the only thing I’ve ever cooked before is pork loin in a crockpot with BBQ sauce for pulled pork sandwiches.
3. Daylight Savings Time is of the devil. If you weren’t certain about that, just check out facebook. Parents everywhere except Arizona and Hawaii are cursing their precious children. Tomorrow’s going to be pretty awful in most child-filled households.
4. I’ve been thinking deep thoughts. Two unrelated statistics I’ve learned, and my conclusion: 1. More abortions have been performed in the US than total number of people killed in the Holocaust. 2. More than 70% of abortions are performed on women of color. Conclusion: Hitler would be proud of the US.
5. I can’t stay awake. I’m certain this has something to do with my inability to breath right now, but I’ve fallen asleep four times while writing this. I think this is a problem… and look forward to the time when I can complete sentences and paragraphs without fear of drool on the keyboard. One can only hope.
I wish you the very best start to the week you can have!